Who will participate in the Observatory?
The community of participants who will engage with the observatory to exchange or use the data and knowledge is organised into the following levels:
1. Civil society organisations; advocacy groups, other advocates
2. Technocrats; public servants within the key line ministries; other state actors
4. Decision-makers in government including Parliamentarians
5. Legal professionals
6. Faith-based organisations
7. Healthcare workers
9. International development partners
1. Users of healthcare services; clients
2. General public
The Observatory will ensure that there is particular focus to most vulnerable populations, namely: women; adolescents and youth, persons living with disabilities; sex workers; persons living with HIV and specifically women living with HIV; and persons of diverse gender identity and/or sexual orientation and migrants.